My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Flamerule 10th 1372

Dear Father…
I hope this finds you doing well in the afterlife. I know it has been a while since I last wrote. I celebrated your day of life gift in a seedy tavern somewhere in Amn that bears no name worth mentioning. I was seeking word of my brother but it is difficult when the trail is 4 years old. I don’t have the money to hire a tracker so far all I have is a bit to buy someone a drink and hope for information. I should have not stayed behind. I know it was for your health but now after a few months of searching and no clues I wonder. I will keep searching though perhaps I will try to earn a great deal money. Then gain the services of a powerful sorcerer or wizard. I could use the powerful scrying spell to find him. I am thinking that would be the best option. So if your watching me know that I am still focused on my goal but if I am working a shop or killing goblins know it is for my goal. For our goal the reuniting of our family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home