My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, United States

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Eleasis th 1372

Father know I am thinking of you…
During Shield meet a call went out in the town of Crimmor I signed up and now am with a small group of adventures. We encountered a few random evil creatures. Each task that presents itself to us we have conquered it. Now we are inside a wizard tower that is occupied by the remnants of a minotaur clan. We were able to rescue the ladies that were held here. Now we are waiting for more to return. I admit to you that I have lied to others. I am still focused on my goal but I have taken up the disguise of being a wizard. I carry with me a spell book filled with various writings in different languages. I study it and try to act as much like a wizard as possible. I think someone in the group knows my secret. I have no idea how to handle it without ruining my friendship with the others. I have been traveling with a Hound Archon and some bird guy. An elf along with a half-elf. I find it weird at times to be the only reprehensive of humankind though we do have a paladin along I worry he is not that interested in being with us. Still we have accomplished good deeds and I feel my knowledge expanding as I live out my life. I hope that somewhere cold my brother is shivering and hiding with the knowledge I am coming for him. I wish you and mom the best in the afterlife. I have long since lost track of your second wife. I never really considered her my mother and after you died never really had a need to speak with her. Also she did not see eye to eye with me in regards to your estate and my desire to track down my brother. Know I will succeed for time is on my side.
-Marcanus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home